martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

4_ Cristina's blog!_


I wanna coment the blog of my friend Cristina. First I need to say that the colour of the blog identify totally the personality of Cristina because she is very calm and relaxed and I think that the white and green it’s adapt with her characteristics. I like that!.

One of the strengths of the blog is the information of the post, because they interestme a lot. Cristina had talk about the Educational Psychology. This area is my favourite of the psychology and I like to know the opinion of Cristina about the area. This last term I has shared a lot with Cristina because both are interested in the Educational Psychology.

Other post that a like a lot was the post of the film “Tony Manero”. I like see a differents kind of movies, and I really want to see the film “Tony Manero”. The comment of Cristina about the film it’s has helped me to know a different point of view of the film because many people has told me that Tony Manero is a horrible film.

I think that one of the weaknesses of the blog is that Cristina don´t has finished her assignments and also don’t includes many pictures.

Check the blog of Cristina in this link: http://silviacristinaperez.blogspot.com



1 comentario:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

Catalina,
You certainly need to improve your writing skills. How? by doing a lot of reading, by trying to memorize expressions. Also, if you look for “exercises in Englsh”, language learning,on the internet, you will be able to access lots of sites to practice vocabulary and grammar.
Your blog is Okay, but you can surely do a lot better. Something positive about it is your organization.
JL


I WANT TO coment ON the blog of my friend Cristina. First, I need to say that the colour of the blog totally REFLECTS the personality of Cristina, because she is very calm and relaxed . BESIDES, I think that the white and green LAYOUT REFLECTS / IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH her characteristics. I like that!.

One of the strengths of the blog is the information of the post, because they interest me a lot. Cristina talkED about the Educational Psychology. This area of (-) psychology is my favourite and I WS HAPPY to know Cristina’S OPINION about the area. This last term I have shared a lot with Cristina because WE’RE both interested in (-) Educational Psychology.

ANOther post that a LIKED a lot was the post ABOUT the film “Tony Manero”. I like TO see (-) different kindS of movies, and I really want to see the film “Tony Manero”. (-) Cristinas’s comment about the film IS THAT “It has helped me to know a different point of view of the film , BECAUSE many people HAD told me that Tony Manero is a horrible film.

I think that one of the weaknesses of the blog is that Cristina HASN´T finished her assignments and also DEOESN’T nclude (-) many pictures.

Check the blog of Cristina in this link:
WANNA : This is too informal. Use want to
-Adjectives NEVER CHANGE: Ex. He’s different > They’re different, She’s different