martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

3_Check this Magazine!_


I want to know this magazine, because I like a lot! The name of the magazine is JOIA. It’s the first printed magazine of Design and Visual Art in Chile. The publication is quarterly . I like this magazine because I think that the esthetic is very elegant. I don’t like it because my brother is the editor (jejeje). JOIA show interviews and works of national and international artist.


The magazine is divided in three sections:

*Characters: Is a checking of interviews about the work of distinguished artists or designers of Chile or other place of the world. Also it presents an exhibition of their main work.

*Galera: It shows the work and the proposal of a new creatives and also presents a description about their artistic motivation, their work and their biography.

*Showtime: It invited a new artist to partipate in this section. Any people can send for internet their work about a specific topic. The selects will be in the next edition of JOIA.

Check the magazine in this link: http://www.joiamaga.com

No hay comentarios: